Hey friends, Yes we know that, you were expecting The recipe of a new type of Hot dog, But today for a change We thought of Doing something different. We recently went to India And were so much Impressed by a dish called Chicken Tikka. Which was very much tasty and Indians say its one of their specialised non-veg dish. SO Lets get into the recipe of this awesome dish.
Chicken Tikka Recipe on microwave
This dish is prepared through microwave, But according to Sources all microwave do not work well with this. There are certain type of microwave which works well. And you can read about it on Best microwave oven in India to cook chicken tikka, So here we go for the Recipe.
- 5 Chicken thighs plus legs.
- 1 cup yoghurt.
- 2 tablespoon honey.
- Half lemon juice.
- 3 tablespoons of Shaan Tikka BBQ Mix Spice.
- Around 4 tablespoon vegetable oil.
- 1/4 tablespoon Ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon Garlic paste
- 1cube Chicken Stock cube, crumbled.
- Salt pepper to taste.
- Marinate all the above ingredients together for a whole day or overnight.
- Normally if you have the time marinating your Chicken Tikka for 24 hours would be ideal.
- The next day preheat your oven at 250 degrees Celsius.
- Place your chicken on your baking tray which you have previously topped with aluminium foil.
- Cook into preheated oven for around 30 minutes more or less depending the size of your chicken.
- If you see your chicken caramelising slightly do not panic. You might think they are burning but it is not the case, they are simply caramelising and this what is going to add extra flavour to your chicken.
- Do keep an eye from time to time to check when they are done.
- Serve this flavourful chicken Tikka with a nice tzatziki sauce and salad.
Isn’t this dish mouth watering? yes it is, And its more tasty than what you can imagine its taste from the photo above. try it yourself in your home and taste the awesomeness. And if you wish that your friends too can taste this awesome food, then just share URL of this page on your social media profiles, where your friends are active. And stay tuned to our blog, we will be back with many more awesome recipes and tips in future All for you all to taste. Thank you all for the support till now.